Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

TAKING MONEY FROM XTIANS IS DANGEROUS

There was a debate on a blog in April about taking money from xtians. There was a Jew who took money from them
Who helped us? It was the Christians in our community. Food and money. No missionizing. I hear what you say, but I am not influenced by their help. I would rather die than become a Christian. I was motivated by the need to provide for my wife.

and when a fellow Jew tried to warn him he said the following in defense of the xtian
I have known the ***** family for a long time, and I can say that they have no intention of converting anybody. ***** is literally a sponge for yedda v'emet. Obviously, the same cannot be said about other xtians...in fact, most. ****** is a friend to Israel and Jews, and shouldn't be seen as a threat or the enemy.

....a friend, (who happened to be a Christian), gave us money with no strings attached, from one friend to another! I will say this....in that terrible time of need, there were 6 people who helped us. Two were Jews. Four were Christians who we had never met. Not one person has ever suggested that I 'consider' Jesus..or come to a church. No mention of anything religious of any kind. A simple, "We would like to help."

It is possible to be friends with a non-Jew and still retain your Jewish identity. They don't have leperosy, and..at least ***** ***** and the others who helped us, have proven that they are loyal friends without an agenda.

This Jew posted the following on his blog last week
This is a very exciting post for me! I am proudly declaring myself a Messianic Jew. Through much study and prayer, it is an undeniable fact that Yeshua is the long-awaited Mashiach of the Jewish people. If he is not, then no one is and we are left without hope.

Some of my Jewish brothers will now consider me a christian. Let me be clear: I am not a christian, nor will I ever attend a christian church. I don’t mean to offend any of my Christian friends, however, I am a Jew. As a Jew, I observe Shabbat, remain kosher, and I now see that recognition of Yeshua as the Mashiach and Torah-observance are perfectly compatible.

As I write this, I fully recognize that I am choosing the unpopular position and am now considered a mumar. It is something that grieves me, however, I would rather be ‘right’ about Hashem and unpopular with man than miss all that G-d has in store for me and hold the popular position among men.

I wrote him and asked
Just to clarify, you now believe that G-d came to earth in the form of a man and died to atone for all sin?
August 21, 2008 3:49 PM

He wrote back

Geula girl, yes. That is exactly what I believe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right, its dangerous to be embraced( with money) from the x-tians(Esav), even they don`t shlep the jews(Yaakov) to their temple of idolatry.
It has a dangerous influence of jewish souls.
And the Messi - jews are the worst because they are sitting on two branches.

Avi said...

Thank you for exposing this. Send this out to everyone, the dangers of accepting xian money.

How long will you waver between the two sides? Either the Baal is god and follow him or HaShem is G-d and follow Him.

Orfan said...

These xtians are in a catagory for which I have no words that can be printed. They have mega-bucks and it has found its way to the Holy Land. All around us it is happening--they are literally buying us up.The big question is, How do we fight this? How do we stop Jews from taking money from xtians in exchange for their souls?